Certified Medicine Aide
|Employment Type:||Per Diem|
Two days per week 7am-3pm and every other weekend and PRN 7am to 3pm weekend and holidays
Fostering a carefree retirement lifestyle, inspired by choice in a vibrant community, Ingleside at King Farm is seeking part time Certified Medicine Aides for two days per week from 7:00am until 11:00am and every other weekend.
Individuals must have a current GNA/CMA certificate from the Maryland Board of Nursing. Ideal applicants will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Primary tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Administering medication based on current state regulations
• Dispensing non-narcotic oral, topical, and suppository medications under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
• Participating enthusiastically and actively contributing to a positive team environment
• Taking a proactive approach to the concerns of resident, families and staff
• Creating an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and calm in the work environment
• Placing resident and staff satisfaction first
• Valuing the diversity among team members and seeks ways to promote win-win situations
• Supporting decisions made by consensus and/or management
• Leading by example
If interested, please reply to this ad via email with a cover letter and resume to the attention of:
Location: Ingleside at King Farm, 701 King Farm Blvd. Rockville, MD 20850.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.